BSF personnel detained for carrying cartridges
Agartala: A Border Security Force (BSF)
personnel has been detained by the CISF personnel at the
Agartala Airport for carrying live cartridges without valid
papers, police said on Sunday.
Nanda Singh, the BSF personnel was going to his home in
Rajasthan by a private airline when he was detained by the
CISF personnel at the airport following recovery of some live
cartridges from his hand baggage yesterday, the sources said.
The CISF personnel handed over Singh handed over to state
However, he was released later on bail by a local court.
BSF sources said, he was carrying the bullets by mistake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29