Bungalows to be constructed for Speaker, CS, DGP in Sikkim
Gangtok: Sikkim government has decided to construct bungalows for the Assembly Speaker, Chief Secretary and Director General of Police.
The three bungalows are expected to be built at projected cost of Rs 399.96 lakh, Rs 352.85 lakh and Rs 350.33 lakh respectively, a press note issued by the Home Department said.
The decision was taken by the Cabinet at a meeting on August 12 last.
The proposal was mooted by the Buildings & Housing Department and passed by the Cabinet.
Besides this, the state government has also passed the proposal of constructing the Water Security & Public Health Engineering, Irrigation Flood Control and Buildings and Housing department?s Sub-Divisional offices at Pakyong at an estimated cost of Rs 516.61 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you