Bungalows to be constructed for Speaker, CS, DGP in Sikkim
Gangtok: Sikkim government has decided to construct bungalows for the Assembly Speaker, Chief Secretary and Director General of Police.
The three bungalows are expected to be built at projected cost of Rs 399.96 lakh, Rs 352.85 lakh and Rs 350.33 lakh respectively, a press note issued by the Home Department said.
The decision was taken by the Cabinet at a meeting on August 12 last.
The proposal was mooted by the Buildings & Housing Department and passed by the Cabinet.
Besides this, the state government has also passed the proposal of constructing the Water Security & Public Health Engineering, Irrigation Flood Control and Buildings and Housing department?s Sub-Divisional offices at Pakyong at an estimated cost of Rs 516.61 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway