Bungalows to be constructed for Speaker, CS, DGP in Sikkim
Gangtok: Sikkim government has decided to construct bungalows for the Assembly Speaker, Chief Secretary and Director General of Police.
The three bungalows are expected to be built at projected cost of Rs 399.96 lakh, Rs 352.85 lakh and Rs 350.33 lakh respectively, a press note issued by the Home Department said.
The decision was taken by the Cabinet at a meeting on August 12 last.
The proposal was mooted by the Buildings & Housing Department and passed by the Cabinet.
Besides this, the state government has also passed the proposal of constructing the Water Security & Public Health Engineering, Irrigation Flood Control and Buildings and Housing department?s Sub-Divisional offices at Pakyong at an estimated cost of Rs 516.61 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki