Central damage assessment team tour West Sikkim
Gangtok: A 9-member central damage
assessment team visited September-18 earthquake affected areas
in West Sikkim district, official sources said on Tuesday.
The team, headed by Joint Secretary, Ministry of Home
Affairs, Shambhu Singh, visited several areas of the district
in two groups yesterday, the sources said.
The team mainly assessed the damage caused to houses,
roads, water and power supply structures besides agriculture
The team also visited relief camps and interacted with
the people lodged there, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3