Chargesheet against army engineer submitted in CBI
Shillong: The CBI has submitted a chargesheet in the designated court against an army engineer for allegedly accepting a bribe for construction work at the Umroi Military Station near here.
"We have submitted a chargesheet in the court of the Special Judge, CBI, after completion of investigation of the case," CBI officials said here today.
Major Mohan Singh, an assistant Garrison Engineer (Independent) at the Umroi Military Station, Barapani, was arrested by the CBI in March for allegedly demanding a bribe of Rs 25,000 for issuance of Acceptance Letters for two construction works, they said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on