Chidamabaram to visit Manipur on Tuesday
Imphal: Union home minister P Chidambaram will pay a two-day visit to Manipur from Tuesday.
Chidamabaram will review law and order with Chief Minister O Ibobi Singh on Tuesday after arrival, official sources said.
He will visit interior Bishenpur and Churachandpur districts on December 15.
The union minister is also likely to visit some designated camps of Kuki militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Microsoft acquires Genee to integrate AI in Office 365
- Philippines police chief says 300 officers involved in drugs
- Nissan may introduce electric sports car by 2020
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph