Chidamabaram to visit Manipur on Tuesday
Imphal: Union home minister P Chidambaram will pay a two-day visit to Manipur from Tuesday.
Chidamabaram will review law and order with Chief Minister O Ibobi Singh on Tuesday after arrival, official sources said.
He will visit interior Bishenpur and Churachandpur districts on December 15.
The union minister is also likely to visit some designated camps of Kuki militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hair-raising video: Pitbull goes wild, attacks people on a busy Chinese street - Must watch
- Apple to open first Apple Store in Taiwan
- Star Trek Beyond movie review: Repackaged with technical finesse
- Delhi: Judge tries to commit suicide `due to molestation charges`
- Yuan posts biggest weekly gain since April ahead of G20 talks