Chidamabaram to visit Manipur on Tuesday
Imphal: Union home minister P Chidambaram will pay a two-day visit to Manipur from Tuesday.
Chidamabaram will review law and order with Chief Minister O Ibobi Singh on Tuesday after arrival, official sources said.
He will visit interior Bishenpur and Churachandpur districts on December 15.
The union minister is also likely to visit some designated camps of Kuki militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read