Christians observe Good Friday in Nagaland
Kohima: Christians in Nagaland Friday observed Good Friday with people attending special services in churches across the state.
People observed mourning and fasting on the day of Jesus` Crucifixion. The Catholics at the capital town in Kohima took out a Cross March on the main streets of the town.
The Christians are ready to celebrate Easter Sunday or
Resurrection of Jesus Christ on Sunday with special programmes
in the state.
Most of the shops and business establishments remain
closed today at Dimapur, Kohima and Mokokchung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat