Christians observe Good Friday in Nagaland
Kohima: Christians in Nagaland Friday observed Good Friday with people attending special services in churches across the state.
People observed mourning and fasting on the day of Jesus` Crucifixion. The Catholics at the capital town in Kohima took out a Cross March on the main streets of the town.
The Christians are ready to celebrate Easter Sunday or
Resurrection of Jesus Christ on Sunday with special programmes
in the state.
Most of the shops and business establishments remain
closed today at Dimapur, Kohima and Mokokchung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray