Congress yet to decide on electoral alliance in Assam
New Delhi: Congress, which leads a coalition
along with a Bodo Party in poll-bound Assam, is yet to take a
decision on the issue of electoral alliance in the state.
Senior party leader Digvijay Singh, who has recently
been made AICC in-charge for the state, said the party has not
taken any decision on the issue of alliance with Bodo People`s
Congress had fought the last Assembly election in the
state on its own but forged an alliance with BPPF after it
fell short of a majority there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred