Congress yet to decide on electoral alliance in Assam
New Delhi: Congress, which leads a coalition
along with a Bodo Party in poll-bound Assam, is yet to take a
decision on the issue of electoral alliance in the state.
Senior party leader Digvijay Singh, who has recently
been made AICC in-charge for the state, said the party has not
taken any decision on the issue of alliance with Bodo People`s
Congress had fought the last Assembly election in the
state on its own but forged an alliance with BPPF after it
fell short of a majority there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list