Copter service within Mizoram by August
Aizawl: Helicopter service will begin within Mizoram within August next with at least 10 helipads becoming functional by that time, an official statement said on Monday.
A tender for helicopter service was floated on May 10 and the last date its submission was fixed on June 11, it said.
Permission for the helicopter service from the Centre came late resulting in the belated decision on the matter, a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla was informed today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United
- Zika not a reason to cancel Rio Olympics, says US health official