Copter service within Mizoram by August
Aizawl: Helicopter service will begin within Mizoram within August next with at least 10 helipads becoming functional by that time, an official statement said on Monday.
A tender for helicopter service was floated on May 10 and the last date its submission was fixed on June 11, it said.
Permission for the helicopter service from the Centre came late resulting in the belated decision on the matter, a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla was informed today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof