Could have been a better tennis player: PC
Agartala: Union Home Minister P Chidambaram
quips he could have shined better as a tennis player than as a
politician and that "perhaps I have chosen a wrong path".
"I used to play tennis during my days in college and
my track record was good. Had I been in tennis court, I could
have done better than politics. Perhaps I have chosen a wrong
path," Chidambaram said with a smile.
Inaugurating a tennis court funded by North Eastern
Electric Power Corporation Limited (Neepco) here, he referred
to young tennis player Somdev Debbarman from Tripura and said
"Somdev has made India proud. I hope Tripura produces more
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav