Dalai Lama releases book on Dorjee Khandu
Itanagar: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama on Monday released a book on former Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Dorjee Khandu at Bodh Gaya in Bihar during the
on-going 32nd Kalachakra initiation for World Peace.
The book titled `Loving Servant of the People`
highlighted a brief account of achievements and the work
undertaken by Khandu, official sources said here.
The Dalai Lama while releasing the book urged for the
eternal peace and rebirth of the great soul so that he could
serve the people with more passion and compassion, the sources
Arunchal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki attended
the Kalachakra puja along with his Bihar counterpart Nitish
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city