DCs transferred following EC order in Aizawl
Aizawl: Following instructions from the Election Commission, Aizawl district Deputy Commissioner Dr Franklin Laltinkhuma was transferred to Serchhip district while Serchhip district DC Juhi Mukherjee was transferred to Aizawl.
The notification issued by the state Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms said that the two IAS officers would again exchange their posts after completion of the election process.
The transfer of the officials were necessary as Laltinkhuma has been occupying his home post more than three years, officials said.
The Election Commission also instructed the SPs of Aizawl and Serchhip to exchange posts during the election process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB