DCs transferred following EC order in Aizawl
Aizawl: Following instructions from the Election Commission, Aizawl district Deputy Commissioner Dr Franklin Laltinkhuma was transferred to Serchhip district while Serchhip district DC Juhi Mukherjee was transferred to Aizawl.
The notification issued by the state Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms said that the two IAS officers would again exchange their posts after completion of the election process.
The transfer of the officials were necessary as Laltinkhuma has been occupying his home post more than three years, officials said.
The Election Commission also instructed the SPs of Aizawl and Serchhip to exchange posts during the election process.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Grenade attack on police post in J&K's Anantnag, security tightened
- World Immunisation Week: Narendra Modi government proactive, Mission Indradhanush good initiative - Praises from Gavi CEO
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Amrita Arora's boxing session will give you fitness goals! – See pictures
- Sourav Ganguly bats for Salman Khan, says actor will bring in visibility to Rio Olympics as Indian contingent's Goodwill Ambassador
- Economy may expand by 7.8% in 2017-18: UN report