‘Death bell of Left Front govt ringing in Tripura’
Agartala: Union Minister of state for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunsi on Saturday said "death bell of the CPI(M)-led Left Front government in Tripura is ringing which have to bid rpt bid adieu after the elections".
Addressing a public gathering organised by the Youth Congress here, she said "The death bell of the Left Front Government is ringing. People would throw them out as they had done in Kerala and West Bengal for their misrule."
She alleged that the Left Front government has failed to execute work for which money had been allocated by the Centre but it complained regularly that required development could not be taken place due to exploitation by the Centre.
As a result of the 19-year rule of the Left Front, Tripura has become the most backward state in terms of building infrastructures, healthcare and education, and also ranked first in the country in oppression of women, Dasmunsi claimed.
She alleged that the list of the BPL people was filled with names of relatives of the ruling party leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray