‘Death bell of Left Front govt ringing in Tripura’
Agartala: Union Minister of state for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunsi on Saturday said "death bell of the CPI(M)-led Left Front government in Tripura is ringing which have to bid rpt bid adieu after the elections".
Addressing a public gathering organised by the Youth Congress here, she said "The death bell of the Left Front Government is ringing. People would throw them out as they had done in Kerala and West Bengal for their misrule."
She alleged that the Left Front government has failed to execute work for which money had been allocated by the Centre but it complained regularly that required development could not be taken place due to exploitation by the Centre.
As a result of the 19-year rule of the Left Front, Tripura has become the most backward state in terms of building infrastructures, healthcare and education, and also ranked first in the country in oppression of women, Dasmunsi claimed.
She alleged that the list of the BPL people was filled with names of relatives of the ruling party leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details