‘Death bell of Left Front govt ringing in Tripura’
Agartala: Union Minister of state for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunsi on Saturday said "death bell of the CPI(M)-led Left Front government in Tripura is ringing which have to bid rpt bid adieu after the elections".
Addressing a public gathering organised by the Youth Congress here, she said "The death bell of the Left Front Government is ringing. People would throw them out as they had done in Kerala and West Bengal for their misrule."
She alleged that the Left Front government has failed to execute work for which money had been allocated by the Centre but it complained regularly that required development could not be taken place due to exploitation by the Centre.
As a result of the 19-year rule of the Left Front, Tripura has become the most backward state in terms of building infrastructures, healthcare and education, and also ranked first in the country in oppression of women, Dasmunsi claimed.
She alleged that the list of the BPL people was filled with names of relatives of the ruling party leaders.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents