‘Death bell of Left Front govt ringing in Tripura’
Agartala: Union Minister of state for Urban Development Deepa Dasmunsi on Saturday said "death bell of the CPI(M)-led Left Front government in Tripura is ringing which have to bid rpt bid adieu after the elections".
Addressing a public gathering organised by the Youth Congress here, she said "The death bell of the Left Front Government is ringing. People would throw them out as they had done in Kerala and West Bengal for their misrule."
She alleged that the Left Front government has failed to execute work for which money had been allocated by the Centre but it complained regularly that required development could not be taken place due to exploitation by the Centre.
As a result of the 19-year rule of the Left Front, Tripura has become the most backward state in terms of building infrastructures, healthcare and education, and also ranked first in the country in oppression of women, Dasmunsi claimed.
She alleged that the list of the BPL people was filled with names of relatives of the ruling party leaders.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India