Death toll due to eating wild mushroom reaches four
Agartala: The death toll due to eating
wild mushroom in Trishna sanctuary area in South Tripura district rose to four with the death of one more tribal woman in the hospital, official sources said Monday.
Three persons of a tribal family including the two
most elderly persons and their daughter died on Saturday in
Trishna village when three others of a separate family were
admitted to Udaipur district hospital on the same day in
critical condition after eating mushrooms collected from the
Sources said, one of the sick, Bristi Kanya Debbarma
was shifted from Udaipur district hospital to Gobinda Ballav
Pant Hospital here yesterday where she died last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future