Death toll due to eating wild mushroom reaches four
Agartala: The death toll due to eating
wild mushroom in Trishna sanctuary area in South Tripura district rose to four with the death of one more tribal woman in the hospital, official sources said Monday.
Three persons of a tribal family including the two
most elderly persons and their daughter died on Saturday in
Trishna village when three others of a separate family were
admitted to Udaipur district hospital on the same day in
critical condition after eating mushrooms collected from the
Sources said, one of the sick, Bristi Kanya Debbarma
was shifted from Udaipur district hospital to Gobinda Ballav
Pant Hospital here yesterday where she died last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'