Death toll due to eating wild mushroom reaches four
Agartala: The death toll due to eating
wild mushroom in Trishna sanctuary area in South Tripura district rose to four with the death of one more tribal woman in the hospital, official sources said Monday.
Three persons of a tribal family including the two
most elderly persons and their daughter died on Saturday in
Trishna village when three others of a separate family were
admitted to Udaipur district hospital on the same day in
critical condition after eating mushrooms collected from the
Sources said, one of the sick, Bristi Kanya Debbarma
was shifted from Udaipur district hospital to Gobinda Ballav
Pant Hospital here yesterday where she died last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan