Doctor arrested for molesting pregnant woman
Changsari: A pregnant woman
complained that she was allegedly molested by a government
doctor in Kamrup (Rural) district during medical examination
after which the police arrested the physician today.
The seven-month pregnant woman alleged that the in-charge
of Tularam Baphna Civil Hospital of Amingaon, Uday Shankar
Medhi (50) molested her while medically examining her at a
The woman told her husband that the Gynecologist
physically molested her while medically examining her.
The husband then filed an FIR in Changsari police
outpost. The doctor was immediately arrested by the police,
the sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview