Doctor arrested for molesting pregnant woman
Changsari: A pregnant woman
complained that she was allegedly molested by a government
doctor in Kamrup (Rural) district during medical examination
after which the police arrested the physician today.
The seven-month pregnant woman alleged that the in-charge
of Tularam Baphna Civil Hospital of Amingaon, Uday Shankar
Medhi (50) molested her while medically examining her at a
The woman told her husband that the Gynecologist
physically molested her while medically examining her.
The husband then filed an FIR in Changsari police
outpost. The doctor was immediately arrested by the police,
the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO