Doctor arrested for molesting pregnant woman
Changsari: A pregnant woman
complained that she was allegedly molested by a government
doctor in Kamrup (Rural) district during medical examination
after which the police arrested the physician today.
The seven-month pregnant woman alleged that the in-charge
of Tularam Baphna Civil Hospital of Amingaon, Uday Shankar
Medhi (50) molested her while medically examining her at a
The woman told her husband that the Gynecologist
physically molested her while medically examining her.
The husband then filed an FIR in Changsari police
outpost. The doctor was immediately arrested by the police,
the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video