Doctor dies taking preservative solution
Aizawl: A doctor died Wednesday after mistakenly drinking a solution meant for injection to preserve the body of his grandmother for burial, hospital sources said.
Dr Innocent Chawnghmingmawia died at 5:30 AM in the Aizawl Hospital and Research Centre after mistakenly drinking a solution (Formalin) from a bottle kept near the body of his 105-year-old grandmother Elizabeth Suakzingi who died at 10 PM last night, they said.
The 47-year-old doctor was rushed to the hospital where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video