Doctor dies taking preservative solution
Aizawl: A doctor died Wednesday after mistakenly drinking a solution meant for injection to preserve the body of his grandmother for burial, hospital sources said.
Dr Innocent Chawnghmingmawia died at 5:30 AM in the Aizawl Hospital and Research Centre after mistakenly drinking a solution (Formalin) from a bottle kept near the body of his 105-year-old grandmother Elizabeth Suakzingi who died at 10 PM last night, they said.
The 47-year-old doctor was rushed to the hospital where he died.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative