Doctor dies taking preservative solution
Aizawl: A doctor died Wednesday after mistakenly drinking a solution meant for injection to preserve the body of his grandmother for burial, hospital sources said.
Dr Innocent Chawnghmingmawia died at 5:30 AM in the Aizawl Hospital and Research Centre after mistakenly drinking a solution (Formalin) from a bottle kept near the body of his 105-year-old grandmother Elizabeth Suakzingi who died at 10 PM last night, they said.
The 47-year-old doctor was rushed to the hospital where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'