Doctor dies taking preservative solution
Aizawl: A doctor died Wednesday after mistakenly drinking a solution meant for injection to preserve the body of his grandmother for burial, hospital sources said.
Dr Innocent Chawnghmingmawia died at 5:30 AM in the Aizawl Hospital and Research Centre after mistakenly drinking a solution (Formalin) from a bottle kept near the body of his 105-year-old grandmother Elizabeth Suakzingi who died at 10 PM last night, they said.
The 47-year-old doctor was rushed to the hospital where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister