Dorjee Khandu leaving for Delhi to meet PM
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief
Minister Dorjee Khandu is leaving here tomorrow for New Delhi
to call on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in the evening.
Official sources said Khandu will lead a delegation
comprising the three ruling Congress MPs from the border
state, Home Minister Jarbom Gamlin and APCC chief Nabam Tuki
to the PM.
They were to submit a memorandum regarding some issues
facing the state and express gratefulness to the PM on behalf
of the people of state for his announcing firm timeframes for
different important projects during his last visit to the
state on October 3 last.
This will be the first meeting between the PM and
Khandu after recent war of words between India and China on
PM`s visit to the state.
Khandu is also likely to call on Congress chief Sonia
Gandhi as counting of votes in the on-going elections to the
sixty member state assembly will be taken up on October 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried