Eight houses damaged in bomb explosion near Imphal
Imphal: Eight houses were damaged when a
powerful bomb allegedly planted by militant organisations
exploded at Telipati area near here but there was no report of
any injury or casualty, official sources said Saturday.
The bomb allegedly planted by unidentified militants at a
roadside at Telipati area in Imphal East district exploded at
around 10.00 pm last night. In the explosion eight houses were
damaged, they said.
This is the second bomb explosion as on Thursday night
militants had exploded a bomb at Mongsangei area of Imphal
Security has already been tightened across Manipur in
view of the reported boycott call given by militant outfits in
the wake of Republic Day celebrations.
All insurgent and militant outfits in Manipur have
reportedly called for boycott of Republic Day celebrations.
All police and security posts have been asked to step up
patrolling and frisking of passersby to detect movement of
- Rajdeep Sardesai's exit from Twitter: REVEALED - Actual reason behind the journalist's walkout!
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan