Election officials urged to maintain guidelines
Itanagar: All election officials of Arunachal Pradesh have been urged to go through the Election Commission’s guidelines to make April-9 Lok Sabha and assembly elections smooth and hassle free.
Central Expenditure Observer for Aalo East, Aalo West, Rumgong, Liromoba, Likabali and Basar Assembly constituencies, Pradip Gurumurthy said today the officers should focus on maintenance of prescribed registers and ensure that all political parties maintain their accounts properly.
Regarding illegal movement of cash, liquor or gifts in kind, Gurumurthy asked all the officers to submit their reports on daily basis, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet