Explosion damages NPF division office
Kohima: An explosion damaged the division office of ruling Naga People`s Front (NPF) in Mokokchung district but there was no report of any casualty, police said today.
Mokokchung Superintendent of Police, M Vikram Khalate said that two IED explosions took place simultaneously in two rooms of the ruling NPF Mokokchung Division Office at around 12:30 AM.
The rooms have been completely damaged, the SP said, adding no casualty has been reported in the explosion.
Khalate said police is conducting preliminary investigation but no arrest has been made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested