Explosion damages NPF division office
Kohima: An explosion damaged the division office of ruling Naga People`s Front (NPF) in Mokokchung district but there was no report of any casualty, police said today.
Mokokchung Superintendent of Police, M Vikram Khalate said that two IED explosions took place simultaneously in two rooms of the ruling NPF Mokokchung Division Office at around 12:30 AM.
The rooms have been completely damaged, the SP said, adding no casualty has been reported in the explosion.
Khalate said police is conducting preliminary investigation but no arrest has been made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state