Explosive recovered from train in Assam
Haflong: A huge quantity of explosives was recovered from the Barak Valley Express at Lower Haflong railway station, officials said on Thursday.
The explosives, including 200 detonators, 200 pipes containing explosives, two coils of electric wire and some equipment, were recovered from the Lumding-bound train coming from Silchar last night.
On a tip off, GRP and RPF along with Train Scouts launched a joint search operation and detected the explosives in two bags under a seat, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- New study to explore sexual differences in social stress
- Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic leaves club to join Bundesliga side Hamburg
- I-T dept detects Rs 22K crore undisclosed income in 2 years: FM Jaitley
- Hair-raising video: Pitbull goes wild, attacks people on a busy Chinese street - Must watch
- Apple to open first Apple Store in Taiwan