Explosive recovered from train in Assam
Haflong: A huge quantity of explosives was recovered from the Barak Valley Express at Lower Haflong railway station, officials said on Thursday.
The explosives, including 200 detonators, 200 pipes containing explosives, two coils of electric wire and some equipment, were recovered from the Lumding-bound train coming from Silchar last night.
On a tip off, GRP and RPF along with Train Scouts launched a joint search operation and detected the explosives in two bags under a seat, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city