Finance management course for airforce officers
Shillong: Fund controllers at the IAF’s
Eastern Air Command here on Monday began a three-day financial
management course which intends to provide the officers an
insight into both macro and micro level issues of defence
At the inaugural session, Air Officer Commanding in
Chief of Eastern Air Command, Air Marshal KK Nohwar,
elaborated on the growing defence budget allocation in the
last five years and the need to train officers in strictly
following the rules to ensure utilization of allotments.
"Optimum utilization of allotments will ensure a high
level of operational preparedness," Nohwar said.
Laying emphasis on budgeting in the Indian Air Force,
the course also highlighted certain key issues pertaining to
defence procurement manual and performance audit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says