Finance management course for airforce officers
Shillong: Fund controllers at the IAF’s
Eastern Air Command here on Monday began a three-day financial
management course which intends to provide the officers an
insight into both macro and micro level issues of defence
At the inaugural session, Air Officer Commanding in
Chief of Eastern Air Command, Air Marshal KK Nohwar,
elaborated on the growing defence budget allocation in the
last five years and the need to train officers in strictly
following the rules to ensure utilization of allotments.
"Optimum utilization of allotments will ensure a high
level of operational preparedness," Nohwar said.
Laying emphasis on budgeting in the Indian Air Force,
the course also highlighted certain key issues pertaining to
defence procurement manual and performance audit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ