Finance management course for airforce officers
Shillong: Fund controllers at the IAF’s
Eastern Air Command here on Monday began a three-day financial
management course which intends to provide the officers an
insight into both macro and micro level issues of defence
At the inaugural session, Air Officer Commanding in
Chief of Eastern Air Command, Air Marshal KK Nohwar,
elaborated on the growing defence budget allocation in the
last five years and the need to train officers in strictly
following the rules to ensure utilization of allotments.
"Optimum utilization of allotments will ensure a high
level of operational preparedness," Nohwar said.
Laying emphasis on budgeting in the Indian Air Force,
the course also highlighted certain key issues pertaining to
defence procurement manual and performance audit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM