Finance management course for airforce officers
Shillong: Fund controllers at the IAF’s
Eastern Air Command here on Monday began a three-day financial
management course which intends to provide the officers an
insight into both macro and micro level issues of defence
At the inaugural session, Air Officer Commanding in
Chief of Eastern Air Command, Air Marshal KK Nohwar,
elaborated on the growing defence budget allocation in the
last five years and the need to train officers in strictly
following the rules to ensure utilization of allotments.
"Optimum utilization of allotments will ensure a high
level of operational preparedness," Nohwar said.
Laying emphasis on budgeting in the Indian Air Force,
the course also highlighted certain key issues pertaining to
defence procurement manual and performance audit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- PHOTOS: How Mumbai Indians' captain Rohit Sharma celebrated his 29th birthday!
- Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim describes West Bengal's Garden Reach as 'mini-pakistan', draws flak
- Top five health benefits of raspberries!
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?