Finance management course for airforce officers
Shillong: Fund controllers at the IAF’s
Eastern Air Command here on Monday began a three-day financial
management course which intends to provide the officers an
insight into both macro and micro level issues of defence
At the inaugural session, Air Officer Commanding in
Chief of Eastern Air Command, Air Marshal KK Nohwar,
elaborated on the growing defence budget allocation in the
last five years and the need to train officers in strictly
following the rules to ensure utilization of allotments.
"Optimum utilization of allotments will ensure a high
level of operational preparedness," Nohwar said.
Laying emphasis on budgeting in the Indian Air Force,
the course also highlighted certain key issues pertaining to
defence procurement manual and performance audit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar