Five NSCN (IM) held in Tripura
Agartala: BSF on Sunday caught five NSCN (IM)
activists while they were entering India from Bangladesh
crossing north Tripura border on Sunday, police said here.
Police said the activists, held at Satlang border
outpost in Tripura, had gone to the neighbouring country
for arms training.
The arms training had been conducted in Sylhet district
of Bangladesh, the Naga activists said.
Some arms were recovered from them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday