Forensic science labs to be set up in Arunachal
Itanagar: The Centre has sanctioned a
full-fledged regional forensic science laboratory and a mobile
forensic unit for Arunachal Pradesh, state Home Minister Tako
Dabi said on Thursday.
While the main laboratory has been proposed to be set up
at a cost of Rs eight crore at Pasighat in East Siang
district, the Rs one crore mobile one would be a vehicle which
would reach the place of crime to collect evidences before
they were lost, Dabi told a press conference here.
Dabi said with the crimes spiraling in the state,
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has honoured his plea to
approve the laboratories to facilitate scientific
investigation to arrest culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman