Forensic science labs to be set up in Arunachal
Itanagar: The Centre has sanctioned a
full-fledged regional forensic science laboratory and a mobile
forensic unit for Arunachal Pradesh, state Home Minister Tako
Dabi said on Thursday.
While the main laboratory has been proposed to be set up
at a cost of Rs eight crore at Pasighat in East Siang
district, the Rs one crore mobile one would be a vehicle which
would reach the place of crime to collect evidences before
they were lost, Dabi told a press conference here.
Dabi said with the crimes spiraling in the state,
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has honoured his plea to
approve the laboratories to facilitate scientific
investigation to arrest culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi