Former Assam Minister dead
Tinsukia: Former Assam Minister Shiv Sambhu Ojha died here today following a cardiac arrest, family sources said.
Ojha, who arrived here today from Patna by Rajdhani Express, suffered a cardiac arrest at the railway station and was immediately rushed to Tinsukia Civil Hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He was 77 and is survived by five daughters. His wife and predeceased him.
A two time Congress MLA, Ojha was cabinet minister for transport in the Hiteshwar Saikia led Congress ministry.
Union DONER Minister Paban Singh Ghatowar has condoled Ojha`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police