Four die, 21 injured in Udupi dist mishaps
Manipal: Four persons, including a pregnant woman were killed and 21 injured in three separate accidents in Udupi district, police said on Tuesday.
In the first mishap, a 32 year-old pregnant woman and her mother-in-law died while her husband and cousin brother were injured when the autorickshaw in which they were travelling was hit by a tempo near Saligrama yesterday, they said.
In another mishap, a six year-old boy died on the spot and 19 school children were injured when their school bus collided with a bus near Brahmavar.
In the third accident, a 70 year-old woman died while getting down from a bus at Nittur.
All the injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!