Four members of Manipur militant group arrested in Goa
Panaji: Four suspected members of Manipur-
based militant outfit People`s United Liberation Front (PULF)
were arrested on Wednesday in South Goa.
The four, who were working for a living, were arrested in
a joint-operation by Manipur and Goa police from Cansaulim
village near here.
Police confirmed the arrest but gave no further details.
Sources said that a team of Manipur police had landed in Goa
with specific information about all the four.
Investigations are on to ascertain whether they had any
other accomplices in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!