Four members of Manipur militant group arrested in Goa
Panaji: Four suspected members of Manipur-
based militant outfit People`s United Liberation Front (PULF)
were arrested on Wednesday in South Goa.
The four, who were working for a living, were arrested in
a joint-operation by Manipur and Goa police from Cansaulim
village near here.
Police confirmed the arrest but gave no further details.
Sources said that a team of Manipur police had landed in Goa
with specific information about all the four.
Investigations are on to ascertain whether they had any
other accomplices in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok