Four NLFT insurgents surrender
Agartala: Four insurgents of outlawed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered to the police at Thalcherra, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, about 120 km from here.
The police said the ultras surrendered to the Officer-in-Charge of Chhamanu police station yesterday, but did not deposit any arm or ammunition.
They were identified as Pantuicha Tripura, Bidyajoy Tripura, Manmohan Tripura and Sadenjoy Tripura.
The police have been interrogating them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan