Four NLFT insurgents surrender
Agartala: Four insurgents of outlawed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered to the police at Thalcherra, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, about 120 km from here.
The police said the ultras surrendered to the Officer-in-Charge of Chhamanu police station yesterday, but did not deposit any arm or ammunition.
They were identified as Pantuicha Tripura, Bidyajoy Tripura, Manmohan Tripura and Sadenjoy Tripura.
The police have been interrogating them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday