Four suspected Manipuri militants nabbed in Delhi
New Delhi: Four alleged militants of the
banned Manipuri militant outfit Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
have been arrested in the national capital, police said today.
They were arrested from west Delhi`s Rajouri Garden
yesterday by a team of Delhi Police`s elite anti-terror
Those arrested have been identified as Deepak alias
Mamuchk Shah, Radhe Shyam, Mahesh and Samananth, police said.
The KYKL is a Meitei militant group formed in January
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- India has a very big infrastructure programme: Arun Jaitley
- Germany's Merkel calls for sober EU divorce talks with 'partner' Britain
- Sanjay Bangar, Abhay Sharma named as support staff to Indian cricket coach Anil Kumble
- Russia, regime strikes kill 47 in east Syria: Monitor
- Tamil Nadu Congress chief Elangovan quits