Germany interested in assisting Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: Germany has evinced keen interest in cooperating and coordinating with Arunachal Pradesh in several sectors including education, tourism, power and agriculture, official sources said on Wednesday.
This was communicated to Chief Minister Nabam Tuki by the German Consul General in Kolkata, Rainer Schmiedchen who called on the latter here last night.
The Chief Minister explained the state`s potentials mainly tourism, hydro-power, agriculture and horticulture.
Schmiedchen also called on Governor JJ Singh at Raj Bhawan and discussed various matters of mutual interest and benefits, including power and tourism sectors.
The governor emphasized on the scope for exchange programmes for students and study tours for officials and entrepreneurs especially in the field of tourism and horticulture, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what