Germany interested in assisting Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: Germany has evinced keen interest in cooperating and coordinating with Arunachal Pradesh in several sectors including education, tourism, power and agriculture, official sources said on Wednesday.
This was communicated to Chief Minister Nabam Tuki by the German Consul General in Kolkata, Rainer Schmiedchen who called on the latter here last night.
The Chief Minister explained the state`s potentials mainly tourism, hydro-power, agriculture and horticulture.
Schmiedchen also called on Governor JJ Singh at Raj Bhawan and discussed various matters of mutual interest and benefits, including power and tourism sectors.
The governor emphasized on the scope for exchange programmes for students and study tours for officials and entrepreneurs especially in the field of tourism and horticulture, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you