Germany interested in assisting Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: Germany has evinced keen interest in cooperating and coordinating with Arunachal Pradesh in several sectors including education, tourism, power and agriculture, official sources said on Wednesday.
This was communicated to Chief Minister Nabam Tuki by the German Consul General in Kolkata, Rainer Schmiedchen who called on the latter here last night.
The Chief Minister explained the state`s potentials mainly tourism, hydro-power, agriculture and horticulture.
Schmiedchen also called on Governor JJ Singh at Raj Bhawan and discussed various matters of mutual interest and benefits, including power and tourism sectors.
The governor emphasized on the scope for exchange programmes for students and study tours for officials and entrepreneurs especially in the field of tourism and horticulture, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike