Girl hacked to death in Assam
Guwahati: A seven-year-old girl was hacked to death and her grandmother critically injured by unidentified persons at Aahatguri in Bongaigaon district of Assam on Thursday, police said.
The assailants broke into the house of an elderly woman Mohila Barman and injured her criticaly before hacking to death her grand daughter Kiran with sharp weapons.
The injured woman was admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda