Girl hacked to death in Assam
Guwahati: A seven-year-old girl was hacked to death and her grandmother critically injured by unidentified persons at Aahatguri in Bongaigaon district of Assam on Thursday, police said.
The assailants broke into the house of an elderly woman Mohila Barman and injured her criticaly before hacking to death her grand daughter Kiran with sharp weapons.
The injured woman was admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security