Girl hacked to death in Assam
Guwahati: A seven-year-old girl was hacked to death and her grandmother critically injured by unidentified persons at Aahatguri in Bongaigaon district of Assam on Thursday, police said.
The assailants broke into the house of an elderly woman Mohila Barman and injured her criticaly before hacking to death her grand daughter Kiran with sharp weapons.
The injured woman was admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf