Girl raped, murdered in Nagaland’s Dimapur
Kohima: In a shocking incident, the hacked body of a teenager girl was found in Dimapur district on Monday, with the autopsy report confirming she was raped before murder.
Police said people moving in the Lingrijan ground area of the colony spotted the body of the 13-year-old lying near the Panchayat Hall.
The post-mortem report stated that the girl, a Class VI student, was raped and hacked with a sharp weapon on head. She was staying with her aunt.
A case has been registered with the Women`s Cell, Dimapur as people of the area demanded the offender be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS