Girl raped, murdered in Nagaland’s Dimapur
Kohima: In a shocking incident, the hacked body of a teenager girl was found in Dimapur district on Monday, with the autopsy report confirming she was raped before murder.
Police said people moving in the Lingrijan ground area of the colony spotted the body of the 13-year-old lying near the Panchayat Hall.
The post-mortem report stated that the girl, a Class VI student, was raped and hacked with a sharp weapon on head. She was staying with her aunt.
A case has been registered with the Women`s Cell, Dimapur as people of the area demanded the offender be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred