Girl raped, murdered in Nagaland’s Dimapur
Kohima: In a shocking incident, the hacked body of a teenager girl was found in Dimapur district on Monday, with the autopsy report confirming she was raped before murder.
Police said people moving in the Lingrijan ground area of the colony spotted the body of the 13-year-old lying near the Panchayat Hall.
The post-mortem report stated that the girl, a Class VI student, was raped and hacked with a sharp weapon on head. She was staying with her aunt.
A case has been registered with the Women`s Cell, Dimapur as people of the area demanded the offender be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores