Girl raped, murdered in Nagaland’s Dimapur
Kohima: In a shocking incident, the hacked body of a teenager girl was found in Dimapur district on Monday, with the autopsy report confirming she was raped before murder.
Police said people moving in the Lingrijan ground area of the colony spotted the body of the 13-year-old lying near the Panchayat Hall.
The post-mortem report stated that the girl, a Class VI student, was raped and hacked with a sharp weapon on head. She was staying with her aunt.
A case has been registered with the Women`s Cell, Dimapur as people of the area demanded the offender be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing