GNLA linkmam held
Shillong: Security forces arrested a
linkman of the Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) while he was trying to cross over from Bangladesh, officials said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, BSF personnel caught Sonion Marak at the Indo-Bangladesh border in South Garo Hills district last evening.
Marak, carrying both Indian and Bangladeshi currencies, had been facilitating movement of GNLA cadres to and from Bangladesh, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- 7th Pay Commission: Know at a glance, see this informative chart
- Complete list of athletes representing India at 2016 Rio Olympics
- Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 11 points in US presidential race
- Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist attack at Istanbul airport
- From criticism to unconditional love: Argentine fans urge Lionel Messi not to quit