GNLA linkmam held
Shillong: Security forces arrested a
linkman of the Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) while he was trying to cross over from Bangladesh, officials said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, BSF personnel caught Sonion Marak at the Indo-Bangladesh border in South Garo Hills district last evening.
Marak, carrying both Indian and Bangladeshi currencies, had been facilitating movement of GNLA cadres to and from Bangladesh, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees