GNLA linkmam held
Shillong: Security forces arrested a
linkman of the Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) while he was trying to cross over from Bangladesh, officials said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, BSF personnel caught Sonion Marak at the Indo-Bangladesh border in South Garo Hills district last evening.
Marak, carrying both Indian and Bangladeshi currencies, had been facilitating movement of GNLA cadres to and from Bangladesh, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack