Guv writes to Nagaland minister on roads condition
Kohima: Expressing concern over dilapidated roads in Dimapur town, Nagaland Governor Nikhil Kumar has urged the minister in-charge to make arrangements for improving the same.
In a letter dated September 27th addressed to the minister for roads and bridges Kaito Aye, the governor expressed concern over the deteriorated road conditions in Dimapur town as seen during his recent visit to the commercial town, an official release said here today.
The Governor desired that arrangements be made for the maintenance of the roads in Dimapur as being the gateway to Nagaland as well as the commercial centre of the state, the release said.
He also urged that all other roads in the state might also be kept in good conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra