Huge quantities of explosives recovered in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Huge quantities of explosives,
suspected to have been hidden by ULFA, have been found from
Joypur Reserve Forest in Assam`s Dibrugarh district today,
official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, troops of 310 Field Regiment
launched an operation in the reserve forest and found a
polythene covered bag containing the explosives.
One kg of RDX, an improvised explosive device weighing
1.5 kg, five gelatine sticks, a remote antennae, a fused wire
cap, a rubber stamp with ULFA logo and some track suits were
found in the bag.
The recovered articles, including the explosives were
handed over to the police, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal