Huge quantities of explosives recovered in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Huge quantities of explosives,
suspected to have been hidden by ULFA, have been found from
Joypur Reserve Forest in Assam`s Dibrugarh district today,
official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, troops of 310 Field Regiment
launched an operation in the reserve forest and found a
polythene covered bag containing the explosives.
One kg of RDX, an improvised explosive device weighing
1.5 kg, five gelatine sticks, a remote antennae, a fused wire
cap, a rubber stamp with ULFA logo and some track suits were
found in the bag.
The recovered articles, including the explosives were
handed over to the police, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- If Narsingh Yadav is found guilty, Sushil Kumar cannot replace him for Rio Olympics – Here's why!
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Navjot Singh Sidhu says he quit Rajya Sabha because he was told to stay away from Punjab
- Missing IAF AN32: Co-pilot Pankaj Nandel's family hopeful of his return