Huge quantities of explosives recovered in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Huge quantities of explosives,
suspected to have been hidden by ULFA, have been found from
Joypur Reserve Forest in Assam`s Dibrugarh district today,
official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, troops of 310 Field Regiment
launched an operation in the reserve forest and found a
polythene covered bag containing the explosives.
One kg of RDX, an improvised explosive device weighing
1.5 kg, five gelatine sticks, a remote antennae, a fused wire
cap, a rubber stamp with ULFA logo and some track suits were
found in the bag.
The recovered articles, including the explosives were
handed over to the police, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends