Huge quantities of explosives recovered in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Huge quantities of explosives,
suspected to have been hidden by ULFA, have been found from
Joypur Reserve Forest in Assam`s Dibrugarh district today,
official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, troops of 310 Field Regiment
launched an operation in the reserve forest and found a
polythene covered bag containing the explosives.
One kg of RDX, an improvised explosive device weighing
1.5 kg, five gelatine sticks, a remote antennae, a fused wire
cap, a rubber stamp with ULFA logo and some track suits were
found in the bag.
The recovered articles, including the explosives were
handed over to the police, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000