IAF chief reviews issues pertaining to operational needs in Northeast
Shillong: Air Force chief NAK Browne reviewed various issues and aspects pertaining to operational needs in Northeast during a two-day commander`s conference of Eastern Air Command, which begins here today, IAF officials said.
Browne updated the Station Commanders on the security scenario with special reference to implications in the North Eastern Region and stated that IAF is on a high growth path and is on the process of acquiring multi-spectral strategic capabilities, they said.
He also awarded Air Force Station Chabua with the `Pride of EAC` Trophy for its best overall performance and Singharsi station `Best Non-Flying Station`.
Meanwhile, Kiran Browne, President Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) presided over AFWWA Meeting (Sanginis` Meeting) at Meghalaya Hall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?