IAF chief reviews issues pertaining to operational needs in Northeast
Shillong: Air Force chief NAK Browne reviewed various issues and aspects pertaining to operational needs in Northeast during a two-day commander`s conference of Eastern Air Command, which begins here today, IAF officials said.
Browne updated the Station Commanders on the security scenario with special reference to implications in the North Eastern Region and stated that IAF is on a high growth path and is on the process of acquiring multi-spectral strategic capabilities, they said.
He also awarded Air Force Station Chabua with the `Pride of EAC` Trophy for its best overall performance and Singharsi station `Best Non-Flying Station`.
Meanwhile, Kiran Browne, President Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) presided over AFWWA Meeting (Sanginis` Meeting) at Meghalaya Hall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof