IAF chief reviews issues pertaining to operational needs in Northeast
Shillong: Air Force chief NAK Browne reviewed various issues and aspects pertaining to operational needs in Northeast during a two-day commander`s conference of Eastern Air Command, which begins here today, IAF officials said.
Browne updated the Station Commanders on the security scenario with special reference to implications in the North Eastern Region and stated that IAF is on a high growth path and is on the process of acquiring multi-spectral strategic capabilities, they said.
He also awarded Air Force Station Chabua with the `Pride of EAC` Trophy for its best overall performance and Singharsi station `Best Non-Flying Station`.
Meanwhile, Kiran Browne, President Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) presided over AFWWA Meeting (Sanginis` Meeting) at Meghalaya Hall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors