Ibobi Singh sworn in as Manipur CM
Imphal: Sixty-three year old senior
Congress leader Okram Ibobi Singh was on Wednesday sworn-in as Chief Mnister of Manipur for a third consecutive term Wednesday afternoon.
Ibobi Singh was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Gurbachan Jagat at around 4pm.
Besides Ibobi Singh, other Congress MLAs were also administered the oath of office and secrecy by the state`s Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Honour killing in Kairana: Youth shot at by father-in-law in for marrying girl against parents' choice
- BCCI to meet today to discuss SC verdict on Lodha panel's report
- JuD medical team to apply for Indian visa to travel to Kashmir
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood