Ibobi Singh sworn in as Manipur CM
Imphal: Sixty-three year old senior
Congress leader Okram Ibobi Singh was on Wednesday sworn-in as Chief Mnister of Manipur for a third consecutive term Wednesday afternoon.
Ibobi Singh was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Gurbachan Jagat at around 4pm.
Besides Ibobi Singh, other Congress MLAs were also administered the oath of office and secrecy by the state`s Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference