Ibobi Singh sworn in as Manipur CM
Imphal: Sixty-three year old senior
Congress leader Okram Ibobi Singh was on Wednesday sworn-in as Chief Mnister of Manipur for a third consecutive term Wednesday afternoon.
Ibobi Singh was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Gurbachan Jagat at around 4pm.
Besides Ibobi Singh, other Congress MLAs were also administered the oath of office and secrecy by the state`s Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra