Ibobi Singh sworn in as Manipur CM
Imphal: Sixty-three year old senior
Congress leader Okram Ibobi Singh was on Wednesday sworn-in as Chief Mnister of Manipur for a third consecutive term Wednesday afternoon.
Ibobi Singh was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Gurbachan Jagat at around 4pm.
Besides Ibobi Singh, other Congress MLAs were also administered the oath of office and secrecy by the state`s Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family