Ibobi Singh sworn in as Manipur CM
Imphal: Sixty-three year old senior
Congress leader Okram Ibobi Singh was on Wednesday sworn-in as Chief Mnister of Manipur for a third consecutive term Wednesday afternoon.
Ibobi Singh was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Gurbachan Jagat at around 4pm.
Besides Ibobi Singh, other Congress MLAs were also administered the oath of office and secrecy by the state`s Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief