IED explodes behind Manipur Raj Bhavan
Imphal: A woman was injured when a powerful IED exploded at a high security area near the Manipur Raj Bhavan here on Saturday, official sources said.
No one was injured, they said.
The IED, set off by remote control, exploded behind the Raj Bhavan here at around 4:00 pm, the sources said.
It was not known how the IED could be planted in a high security area, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'