IED explosion in Imphal: One killed, six injured
Imphal: A labourer was killed and six others were injured on Tuesday when an improvised explosive device exploded at the roadside of a state highway in Ukhrul district, 84 km from here, official sources said.
The explosion occurred at Harkuikache village at 2.50 PM killing the labourer on the spot. The injured were taken to the nearby Border Road Task Force`s hospital, they said.
No individual or group immediately claimed responsibility for the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees