IED recovered from railway track in Assam
Guwahati: A powerful Improvised Explosive
Device (IED), suspected to have been placed by members of
NDFB`s anti-talk faction, was recovered from a railway track
in Assam`s Udalguri district on Tuesday, police said.
The IED was found in the rail track at Bheragaon under
Tangla police station of the district.
The police have cordoned off the area and train
services in the route have been suspended temporarily.
Army bomb experts have rushed to the spot and efforts
are on to defuse the explosive.
The bomb has been suspected to be planted by NDFB`s
anti-talk faction following the arrest of its Chairman
Security in the state has been beefed up following
Daimary`s arrest as intelligence reports warn of possible
attack by the outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested