IGNOU to set up campus in Nagaland
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has decided to set up a campus in Nagaland
in collaboration with the Nagaland Gandhi Ashram.
"The proposed campus, the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of
Education and Development (MGIDE), will consist of schools
of social work, agricultural development, teachers training,
community college ...," IGNOU said in a release.
The school for social work within the MGIDE campus will
be called Mahatma Gandhi Centre of Social work, it said,
adding that the course would be launched from July this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!