IGNOU to set up campus in Nagaland
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has decided to set up a campus in Nagaland
in collaboration with the Nagaland Gandhi Ashram.
"The proposed campus, the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of
Education and Development (MGIDE), will consist of schools
of social work, agricultural development, teachers training,
community college ...," IGNOU said in a release.
The school for social work within the MGIDE campus will
be called Mahatma Gandhi Centre of Social work, it said,
adding that the course would be launched from July this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said