IGNOU to set up campus in Nagaland
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open
University (IGNOU) has decided to set up a campus in Nagaland
in collaboration with the Nagaland Gandhi Ashram.
"The proposed campus, the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of
Education and Development (MGIDE), will consist of schools
of social work, agricultural development, teachers training,
community college ...," IGNOU said in a release.
The school for social work within the MGIDE campus will
be called Mahatma Gandhi Centre of Social work, it said,
adding that the course would be launched from July this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'