Imphal explosion toll rises to three
Imphal: The death toll in bomb explosion here on Wednesday rose to three with an injured person succumbing to his injuries at a hospital, official sources said on Friday.
Laishram Rajen, who was among the five seriously injured, succumbed to his injuries at Shija Private Hospital last night.
Two persons were killed on the spot and five others suffered injuries in the explosion that took place at Yaiskul bus stand here on October 30.
Manipur government has decided to pay Rs 5 lakh each to the families of the deceased and Rs 50,000 each to the injured, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!