Imphal explosion toll rises to three
Imphal: The death toll in bomb explosion here on Wednesday rose to three with an injured person succumbing to his injuries at a hospital, official sources said on Friday.
Laishram Rajen, who was among the five seriously injured, succumbed to his injuries at Shija Private Hospital last night.
Two persons were killed on the spot and five others suffered injuries in the explosion that took place at Yaiskul bus stand here on October 30.
Manipur government has decided to pay Rs 5 lakh each to the families of the deceased and Rs 50,000 each to the injured, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen