Imphal explosion toll rises to three
Imphal: The death toll in bomb explosion here on Wednesday rose to three with an injured person succumbing to his injuries at a hospital, official sources said on Friday.
Laishram Rajen, who was among the five seriously injured, succumbed to his injuries at Shija Private Hospital last night.
Two persons were killed on the spot and five others suffered injuries in the explosion that took place at Yaiskul bus stand here on October 30.
Manipur government has decided to pay Rs 5 lakh each to the families of the deceased and Rs 50,000 each to the injured, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'