Indefinite fast by Khasi people enters fourth day
Shillong: The indefinite fast by Khasi tribal people at Langpih, the disputed inter-state border area between Assam and Meghalaya, entered the fourth day on Tuesday.
At least 50 people were on fast seeking an early settlement of the border dispute, the police said.
Officials said the health condition of a youth, P Nongshlong, and a few old men were deteriorating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders