`Inspect mid-day meal scheme implementation`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Education Commissioner CB Kumar has exhorted the state and district education officers and officials for inspection of mid-day meals served in schools and furnish unbiased reports on actual meal served in the schools.
Interacting with the state and district coordinators of mid-day meal scheme to get the ground reality and various problems faced by the department while implementing the scheme in a review meeting today, the commissioner said, "The objective of inspection is not fault finding exercise but to strengthening the school system in positive manner".
The commissioner provided the co-ordinators with formats of Schedule of Detail Inspection and Surprise Inspection Report (SIR) to be submitted directly to the Deputy Commissioner at district level and Commissioner (Education) at state level, official sources informed.
Giving a pragmatic approach to the implementation of MDM scheme, Kumar emphasised on the need of compulsorily tasting of the meal being served to the children. Paucity of fund should not be a constraint since the state has already released its share for the current financial year, Kumar said adding that deputy directors of school education and district coordinators should ensure that mid-day meal is served every working day this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'