`Inspect mid-day meal scheme implementation`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Education Commissioner CB Kumar has exhorted the state and district education officers and officials for inspection of mid-day meals served in schools and furnish unbiased reports on actual meal served in the schools.
Interacting with the state and district coordinators of mid-day meal scheme to get the ground reality and various problems faced by the department while implementing the scheme in a review meeting today, the commissioner said, "The objective of inspection is not fault finding exercise but to strengthening the school system in positive manner".
The commissioner provided the co-ordinators with formats of Schedule of Detail Inspection and Surprise Inspection Report (SIR) to be submitted directly to the Deputy Commissioner at district level and Commissioner (Education) at state level, official sources informed.
Giving a pragmatic approach to the implementation of MDM scheme, Kumar emphasised on the need of compulsorily tasting of the meal being served to the children. Paucity of fund should not be a constraint since the state has already released its share for the current financial year, Kumar said adding that deputy directors of school education and district coordinators should ensure that mid-day meal is served every working day this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report