`Inspect mid-day meal scheme implementation`
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Education Commissioner CB Kumar has exhorted the state and district education officers and officials for inspection of mid-day meals served in schools and furnish unbiased reports on actual meal served in the schools.
Interacting with the state and district coordinators of mid-day meal scheme to get the ground reality and various problems faced by the department while implementing the scheme in a review meeting today, the commissioner said, "The objective of inspection is not fault finding exercise but to strengthening the school system in positive manner".
The commissioner provided the co-ordinators with formats of Schedule of Detail Inspection and Surprise Inspection Report (SIR) to be submitted directly to the Deputy Commissioner at district level and Commissioner (Education) at state level, official sources informed.
Giving a pragmatic approach to the implementation of MDM scheme, Kumar emphasised on the need of compulsorily tasting of the meal being served to the children. Paucity of fund should not be a constraint since the state has already released its share for the current financial year, Kumar said adding that deputy directors of school education and district coordinators should ensure that mid-day meal is served every working day this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi