Insurgent outfit RPF claims responsibility for Manipur blasts
Imphal: Insurgent outfit Revolutionary People`s Front (RPF), the political wing of People`s Liberation Army (PLA), today claimed responsibility for the twin bomb blasts in Manipur in which a Manipur Rifles jawan was killed and 17 others including PWD engineers and security personnel were injured.
RPF publicity chief Bankim said in a statement that the explosions were done by a special team of the PLA at Khudengthabi area in Chandel district and Sekmai area in Imphal west district yesterday.
Official sources said insurgents exploded two bombs at a place between Khudengthabi and Kwatha Lamkhai in Chandel district and at Sekmai area in Imphal West district yesterday.
In the two bomb blasts, one Manipur rifles jawan was killed and seventeen others including PWD engineers and security personnel were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam