Insurgent outfit RPF claims responsibility for Manipur blasts
Imphal: Insurgent outfit Revolutionary People`s Front (RPF), the political wing of People`s Liberation Army (PLA), today claimed responsibility for the twin bomb blasts in Manipur in which a Manipur Rifles jawan was killed and 17 others including PWD engineers and security personnel were injured.
RPF publicity chief Bankim said in a statement that the explosions were done by a special team of the PLA at Khudengthabi area in Chandel district and Sekmai area in Imphal west district yesterday.
Official sources said insurgents exploded two bombs at a place between Khudengthabi and Kwatha Lamkhai in Chandel district and at Sekmai area in Imphal West district yesterday.
In the two bomb blasts, one Manipur rifles jawan was killed and seventeen others including PWD engineers and security personnel were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!