Itanagar: 3 bodies of missing family found
Itanagar: Three bodies of the a family who went missing after being swept away by flood water at Kimin in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday have been recovered, police sources said Friday.
A trader Tame Takar was returning to Lichi village from Kimin on Wednesday night along with his wife, daughter and son when they were swept away when a small stream (locally called 22 Killo Nallah), 22 km off Kimin along the Kimin-Ziro road, got all of sudden swelled by torrential rain accompanied with storm.
While the body of Tame Takar (45) was found near the site, his wife Tame Yallo?s body was recovered few km away at Hawa Camp while that of daughter Tame Denyi?s was found 22 km away.
The body of the six-year-old son Tame Teli has not been traced out yet, the sources.
However, the bodies of the couple and their daughter were recovered yesterday after massive search operation stretching up to Pohumara in Assam, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing