Itanagar: 3 bodies of missing family found
Itanagar: Three bodies of the a family who went missing after being swept away by flood water at Kimin in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday have been recovered, police sources said Friday.
A trader Tame Takar was returning to Lichi village from Kimin on Wednesday night along with his wife, daughter and son when they were swept away when a small stream (locally called 22 Killo Nallah), 22 km off Kimin along the Kimin-Ziro road, got all of sudden swelled by torrential rain accompanied with storm.
While the body of Tame Takar (45) was found near the site, his wife Tame Yallo?s body was recovered few km away at Hawa Camp while that of daughter Tame Denyi?s was found 22 km away.
The body of the six-year-old son Tame Teli has not been traced out yet, the sources.
However, the bodies of the couple and their daughter were recovered yesterday after massive search operation stretching up to Pohumara in Assam, sources added.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Shiv Sena slams Centre's U-turn on Hurriyat, says BJP govt acting like a 'chameleon'
- Sensing tool 'SpiroCall' can measure your lung function over phone call
- WATCH & solve this IPL mystery - What's the connection between Zaheer Khan, Chris Morris and ‘Porcupine’?
- Manish Sisodia suspends govt school's vice principal over indiscipline
- Cops release suspect's sketch as public outrage grows in Kerala's 'Nirbhaya' case