Itanagar: 3 bodies of missing family found
Itanagar: Three bodies of the a family who went missing after being swept away by flood water at Kimin in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday have been recovered, police sources said Friday.
A trader Tame Takar was returning to Lichi village from Kimin on Wednesday night along with his wife, daughter and son when they were swept away when a small stream (locally called 22 Killo Nallah), 22 km off Kimin along the Kimin-Ziro road, got all of sudden swelled by torrential rain accompanied with storm.
While the body of Tame Takar (45) was found near the site, his wife Tame Yallo?s body was recovered few km away at Hawa Camp while that of daughter Tame Denyi?s was found 22 km away.
The body of the six-year-old son Tame Teli has not been traced out yet, the sources.
However, the bodies of the couple and their daughter were recovered yesterday after massive search operation stretching up to Pohumara in Assam, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs