Itanagar: 3 bodies of missing family found
Itanagar: Three bodies of the a family who went missing after being swept away by flood water at Kimin in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday have been recovered, police sources said Friday.
A trader Tame Takar was returning to Lichi village from Kimin on Wednesday night along with his wife, daughter and son when they were swept away when a small stream (locally called 22 Killo Nallah), 22 km off Kimin along the Kimin-Ziro road, got all of sudden swelled by torrential rain accompanied with storm.
While the body of Tame Takar (45) was found near the site, his wife Tame Yallo?s body was recovered few km away at Hawa Camp while that of daughter Tame Denyi?s was found 22 km away.
The body of the six-year-old son Tame Teli has not been traced out yet, the sources.
However, the bodies of the couple and their daughter were recovered yesterday after massive search operation stretching up to Pohumara in Assam, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'