Itanagar: 3 bodies of missing family found
Itanagar: Three bodies of the a family who went missing after being swept away by flood water at Kimin in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday have been recovered, police sources said Friday.
A trader Tame Takar was returning to Lichi village from Kimin on Wednesday night along with his wife, daughter and son when they were swept away when a small stream (locally called 22 Killo Nallah), 22 km off Kimin along the Kimin-Ziro road, got all of sudden swelled by torrential rain accompanied with storm.
While the body of Tame Takar (45) was found near the site, his wife Tame Yallo?s body was recovered few km away at Hawa Camp while that of daughter Tame Denyi?s was found 22 km away.
The body of the six-year-old son Tame Teli has not been traced out yet, the sources.
However, the bodies of the couple and their daughter were recovered yesterday after massive search operation stretching up to Pohumara in Assam, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery