Jairam Ramesh assures more projects for Arunachal
Itanagar: Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh has assured Arunachal Pradesh of considering more projects under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY) to increase connectivity in this land-locked state.
The assurance was given to state Chief Minister Nabam Tuki when he called on the Union Minister in New Delhi on Wednesday, official sources said.
Ramesh has also promised to sanction soon the second lot of projects, including the Miao – Vijoynagar road, besides sanctioning a special package for Puroiks in East Kameng district.
The Union Minister will visit Vijoynagar on June 16 and 17 to take first hand information about the area among other works, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog