Jairam Ramesh assures more projects for Arunachal
Itanagar: Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh has assured Arunachal Pradesh of considering more projects under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY) to increase connectivity in this land-locked state.
The assurance was given to state Chief Minister Nabam Tuki when he called on the Union Minister in New Delhi on Wednesday, official sources said.
Ramesh has also promised to sanction soon the second lot of projects, including the Miao – Vijoynagar road, besides sanctioning a special package for Puroiks in East Kameng district.
The Union Minister will visit Vijoynagar on June 16 and 17 to take first hand information about the area among other works, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you