Jana Jagaran Yatra of Congress
Guwahati: The ruling Congress in Assam has
acheived a `lot` in the law and order front in the 10 years of
its rule and now law and order prevailed in the state, Chief
Minister Tarun Gogoi claimed today.
During the erstwhile Asom Gana Parishad regime ULFA was
indulging in subversive activities but the government was
"But now we have made sincere efforts to bring banned
outfits, including ULFA to the negotiating table", he said at
a rally held on the Jana Jagaran Yatra held to commemorate 10
years of Congress rule in Assam was organised it.
The programme was organised by Assam PCC to make people
aware of the Congress government`s achievement.
APCC president Bhubaneswar Kalita urged the people to
vote for `people friendly` Congress in the next election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him