Jana Jagaran Yatra of Congress
Guwahati: The ruling Congress in Assam has
acheived a `lot` in the law and order front in the 10 years of
its rule and now law and order prevailed in the state, Chief
Minister Tarun Gogoi claimed today.
During the erstwhile Asom Gana Parishad regime ULFA was
indulging in subversive activities but the government was
"But now we have made sincere efforts to bring banned
outfits, including ULFA to the negotiating table", he said at
a rally held on the Jana Jagaran Yatra held to commemorate 10
years of Congress rule in Assam was organised it.
The programme was organised by Assam PCC to make people
aware of the Congress government`s achievement.
APCC president Bhubaneswar Kalita urged the people to
vote for `people friendly` Congress in the next election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray