Jindal to be new Tripura CEO
Agartala: An IAS officer of Manipur-Tripura cadre, Asutosh Jindal will take over as Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Tripura, official sources said on Monday.
He is now posted in New Delhi and would arrive here next week and take over the charge of CEO from the additional Chief Secretary V Satyanarayan.
Earlier, Jindal served in the state as District Magistrate of West Tripura district and Private Secretary to Chief Minister Manik Sarkar.
Elections for the 60-member Assembly house is scheduled to be held in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH