Jindal to be new Tripura CEO
Agartala: An IAS officer of Manipur-Tripura cadre, Asutosh Jindal will take over as Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Tripura, official sources said on Monday.
He is now posted in New Delhi and would arrive here next week and take over the charge of CEO from the additional Chief Secretary V Satyanarayan.
Earlier, Jindal served in the state as District Magistrate of West Tripura district and Private Secretary to Chief Minister Manik Sarkar.
Elections for the 60-member Assembly house is scheduled to be held in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident