Konwar to be sworn in as Tripura Governor on Monday
Agartala: Devanand Konwar, former Governor of Bihar would take over as the Governor of Tripura on Monday, official sources said on Sunday.
Konwar arrived here today from Patna and was given guard of honour by the Tripura State Rifles at the Raj Bhavan here.
Chief Minister Manik Sarkar and his cabinet colleagues were present during the guard of honour and reception.
Chief Justice of Tripura High Court Dipak Gupta would administer him the oath of office tomorrow morning at the Raj Bhavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!