KRC to hold solidarity rally for Karmapa
Gangtok: The Karmapa Reception Committee
here would take out a rally here tomorrow in support of the Tibetan spiritual leader Ogyen Trinley Dorje who is embroiled in a controversy relating to major foreign currency haul.
Speaking to newsmen today, the spokesperson of the
powerful Karmapa Reception Committee, Thukchuk Lachungpa, said
KRC was in touch with Dorje?s centre at Dharamshala and has chalked out programmes showing solidarity with him.
``We have full faith in the Indian judiciary and believe
that the cloud over Dorje will certainly clear soon,`` he
Lachungpa said many organisations in Sikkim were eager to
sit in hunger strikes demanding clarification on the Karmapa
issue but `we are delivering a message of calmness to all the
devotees in order to provide a healthy environment for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city